Playing around on all the new social media sites – Twitter, Seesmic, what have you – I have seen a lot of “What I’m Thankful For” posts. Of course, I’m thankful for a lot of things this Thanksgiving, so I thought I’d follow suit:
- Two incredible sons who keep reminding me not to take everything so seriously.
- A fabulous husband who makes an amazing pumpkin cheesecake and keeps me laughing all year long.
- A close knit family and in-laws that rock, too.
- My grandfather, who is an amazing testament to living the good life. He just turned 83 and is still in the gym every day. He also spent the last 15+ years by my grandmother’s bedside while she struggled with Alzheimer’s. (I’ll be posting about that amazing story sometime soon.)
- My oldest brother (a brilliant NYU film student) who drove up from NYC with his girlfriend to spend the weekend with us.
- My new social media friends! In a very short time I’ve felt welcomed to a whole new world of Boston tech enthusiasts – and I keep learning from them every day. Amanda Mooney, Scott Monty, Chris Brogan, Sarah Wurrey, Jeff Pulver, Nate Burke and more. Thank you for all the tips – and laughs!
- The opportunity to be a working mom. Some days it feels overwhelming but I love both roles, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Now, back to the family.