25) They say business isn’t personal, it’s just business. But when it’s such a major part of someone’s life, it is indeed personal. Remember this both when you’re employer and employee, and act accordingly.
26) Learn to say you’re sorry but don’t be overly apologetic (you know those people who say “sorry” about everything they do… yuck.)
27) Explore before settling down. There’s always time to settle down.
28) Pack light and bring a credit card.
29) Learn to play the guitar. It can bring you solace when you’re alone, entertain a group of friends and warm up a campsite, a party or even a date.
30) Send her flowers for no reason at all.
31) Call your Mother weekly.
32) Plan to learn a new skill every year. Even if you never again apply it.
33) Create something with your hands – a tree house, a go kart, a desk, a house… something that will always make you proud when you look at it.
34) Learn how to be alone.
35) Write it down. Visit it again in a few days, months, years… you’ll be amazed at your perspective.
36) Don’t keep up with the Joneses. It’s a boring game that no one ever wins.